Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hellos!

Okay, First Post!

A little bit about me! I'm a cosmetic enthusiast? cosmetic junkie? Basically i love make up. LOVE it. I love to buy pretty much anything just to try it. I'm always on the hunt for the 'Drug store HG' (Meaning - the cheap branded product that is way more amazing that the high end brand product... and basically i have only really found one - ever!)

I've worked in the cosmetic industry for few years. I used to be a counter manager for Shiseido, but stepped back due to uni commitments, and I freelance (usually weddings). Mostly I just really enjoy the whole process of applying make up.

The main point of this blog is to let other cosmetic junkies know what products I have found to be amazing and what products that I find to be less than impressive!

Okay, so that is that! Let the reviews begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment