Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Graftobian Foundation Palettes, Cream and Powder!

Recently I've been pointed in the direction of a brand called Graftobian who produce foundations, lipsticks and other theatrical cosmetics.

GRAFTOBIAN SUPER PALETTES
I was drawn to this brand because I love the idea of being able to cart around pallets of foundations, not 13 different bottles of the damn stuff! So much more convenient!

I bought one of the three palettes, in 'Neutral'. Each has 18 cream foundations from light to dark.
They are made for HD television so they are awesome for photography! No white glow like many foundations (I'm looking at you Mac Studio fix!)

A tiny bit goes a long way when applied with a damp sponge.... spreads smoothly and has a buildable coverage! Not heavy (unless you want it to be) and so far this is prolly the best colour match I've ever had (and I don't even have to mix!) I'm currently using "prima donna' on myself (Mac NW20ish for reference)

I am so pleased with this palette that I have ordered the 'Warm' Palette and might even get the  'Cool' as well... Which means my other foundations might be getting the boot from my kit.... space is sacred!!

GRAFTOBIAN POWDER FOUNDATION
Today my powder foundation 12 palette arrived! YAY! this is a special palette which can only be bought from CameraReadyCosmetics.com and contains the most 'useful' selections of powders that should suit most people in one handy palette! I think the normal palettes hold about 8 colours? I cant remember!

Other reviews I have read say these powders are comparable to mac's Studio fix. Once again they are HD foundations....Perfect for TV and photos!

So far I'm happy with the coverage and how both cream and powder foundations are sitting on my skin and the darker powders also work well for contouring.

All of the cream and powder foundations can be purchased separately which is also handy for refilling or if you want one for personal use. The price range is much lower than well known brands... and the results are so much better!

So far I'm pleased with Graftobian! I also have two of their small lipstick palettes and they are lovely!

You can get it Australia from
http://lehved.com.au/

Or straight from the USA
http://www.camerareadycosmetics.com/products.php?cat=43

No comments:

Post a Comment